Live Valves 2019 will focus on the rapidly evolving worlds of interventional and surgical management of structural heart disease, featuring intense discussion of state-of-the-art therapies.
To help you connect with the latest clinical practices promoted by local and international faculty, there will be several surgical and transcatheter procedures broadcast live from the Leipzig Heart Center. Time will be provided for both demonstration of the necessary steps for each procedure and an audience-centered discussion of every live case.
The didactic presentations at Live Valves 2019, led by world-renowned experts in heart valve therapy, are also designed to allow ample time for discussion and audience participation, making this a unique opportunity for close connection with experts in the field.
Live Valves 2019 Learning Objectives
By participating in Live Valves 2019, participants will be able to:
• Assess the latest data on emerging therapies in the treatment of valvular & structural heart disease
• Describe best practices for integrating novel valvular & structural heart disease therapies into clinical practice
• Identify expert-recommended techniques for application to complex valvular heart disease cases
• Understand current breakthroughs in the treatment of valvular & structural heart disease and resultant implications for future advancements and ongoing changes to clinical practice
• Utilize the latest management strategies & procedural techniques in interventional and surgical approaches to transcatheter aortic and mitral-tricuspid valve interventions
Live Valves 2019 is a comprehensive course intended for a diverse, multidisciplinary audience of clinical practitioners, healthcare professionals, academicians, engineers, and scientists. The sessions comprising this course are suitable for: cardiac and vascular surgeons, interventionalists, clinical cardiologists, cardiac imaging specialists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, lab technicians, other healthcare professionals, and members of the medical device community at-large who are interested in valvular and structural heart disease.
Live Values 2019 Course Highlights
- Eleven interventional and surgical live case demonstrations over two days performed by expert operators at the Leipzig Heart Center
- Satellite programs offering insights into important topics and issues faced by cardiology specialists
- A rich didactic program
- A special session on the future of heart valve therapy intended to address the future of the field with regards to biomedical startups, training specialists, and imaging
Why Join Us In Leipzig This December?
- To become up to date on the best clinical practices for patients with structural heart disease
- To improve your understanding of transcatheter and surgical management of heart valve disease
- To watch and learn from expert faculty members as they perform live transcatheter aortic and mitral-tricuspid valve interventions
- To participate in extensive discussions and lively interactions with world-renowned faculty members